Please read and indicate your agreement before proceeding with your reservation.
Thank you for following our guidelines and respecting our shrine environment for the enjoyment of all! Your cooperation with the requests of our staff and volunteers is vitally important.
Agree to our General Guest Guidelines:
- The entire site is a smoke-free environment
- Dress code: Modest and respectful attire is requested when visiting our sacred site. Footwear is required.
- ADA service animals only, no emotional support animals or pets
- No food, beverages, or picnic lunches
- Children are welcome under the direct supervision of an adult
- Personal photography only-no staged photo or video shoots. No tripods or drones
- No ceremonies or group activities
- Respectful cooperation with staff requests
This reservation is for one passenger car. To request an organized group visit click here.
You are responsible for others in your vehicle.