Discover Lake Shrine Month
Bring family and friends to Lake Shrine Temple this June to discover the wealth of treasures Lake Shrine offers: Sunday morning and Thursday evening services, meditations, tours of the Temple and environs, and so much more. During the month of June, Lake Shrine will be offering special receptions, slideshows, and other interactive opportunities designed to share Paramahansa Yogananda’s spiritual oasis with newcomers and seasoned visitors alike.
Thursday, June 27th
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm – “Life Should Be Chiefly Service”. A monastic-led Inspirational presentation.
Friday, June 28th
- 7:10pm – 9:30pm – Group meditation in the Sanctuary. The first hour will be guided. EEs start at 7:10pm in the Courtyard.
Saturday, June 29th
- 10:00am – 2:00pm – A four-hour meditation in the Sanctuary that provides an opportunity to dive deeply into the peace of the soul and discover a sublime connection with Cosmic Spirit. Click HERE for 4-hour meditation guidelines.
Sunday, June 30th
- 9:00am & 11:00am – “Spiritual Foundations for Family Life”. In this Sunday theme Brother Ritananda will provide spiritual insight on the highest purpose of parenting, and how the great love of God can be expressed through family life.
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm – Guided meditation in the Windmill Chapel, followed immediately by a docent-led walking tour.